Welcome to the DYC Chiropractic Health Center. Our clinic is located at:
2900 Main Street
Buffalo, New York 14214-1718
The health center supports the clinical teaching, research and patient-care missions of the college’s doctor of chiropractic program. Chiropractic interns are teamed up with attending faculty clinicians (fully licensed doctors of chiropractic) to provide state-of-the-art, cutting edge chiropractic care.
DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC PROGRAM MISSION
The mission of the Doctor of Chiropractic Program is reflected in our commitment to the achievement of the following goals:
- To meet the social, professional and educational responsibilities needed to educate individuals to be knowledgeable, proficient and skilled doctors of chiropractic
- To be well grounded in the body of knowledge and theory that support the practice of primary healthcare
- To appreciate the holistic nature of human beings and to facilitate the body’s natural healing potential.
- To prepare chiropractors to become leaders in their profession, to become proficient in applied research skills, to be committed to the development of evidence-based care, and to pursue lifelong learning; and
- To create a cooperative, trans-disciplinary learning environment to prepare professionals for practice in complementary, collaborative relationships with other healthcare practitioners in an evolving, integrative healthcare system.